Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brothers, Boxes and Baths

Andrew has impressed me so much in these past few weeks. He is a wonderful big brother and loves helping out with Carter. He brings me diapers, give him his pace and gets so concerned when he's crying. He wanted in the crib with him the other day and said "look mom, your 2 paci boys!" I HAVE to get rid of Andrew's paci, I can't stand that he still has it. Carter is such a good baby and rarely ever cries. He could care less when he has a dirty diaper and only roots around and eats his hand to let me know he's hungry. He is starving all the time and I'm having trouble keeping him full. He doesn't sleep much anymore and is awake for a lot of the day now. He thinks he needs to be eating when he's awake so that's keeping me super busy and tired at night. I love sleeping with him and snuggling him in the bed. He smells so sweet and makes the sweetest little snorting noises. I forgot how much I love newborn babies!!! I am totally in love with my boyS!!!!



Empty cardboard box= Hours of entertainment for a 2 year old
Carter's first bath. He loved it unlike his big brother who still hates baths

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Hey - I broke Parker of the pacifier pretty easily, but he has very little interest in potty training. Don't forget you've already accomplished that MAJOR milestone!! It took us until 3 to get Garrett off of the paci - but he wasn't as chatty as Parker. Something about them talking with a pacifier in their mouths is sooooo irritating. It's like Samuel L Jackson talking with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I couldn't stand it!!