Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holidays Already?

The months sure are flying by, Andrew informed me that it's already Christmastime today! He pulled out his baby hats and wanted to wear them while he sang songs in Carter's crib today....very funny when you're sleep deprived and delirious! For those of you (Lara) who comment on my child never having pants on, I included a special little shot just for you! Speaking of time flying by, Carter is 4 weeks old tomorrow and we're going for his one month checkup on Monday! I'm having so much fun with my boys and have tackled the grocery store and mastitis 2 times in the past week.......I know what you're all thinking, Super Mom!!! I have to admit, some days I feel like I can't even let myself think of everything I need to be doing or am responsible for now and just work on getting through the day and moving on to the next. It's super scary going from 1 to 2 kids but also lots of fun!



Carter lives in slings, it's the only way I can get things done during the day and he loves it!



1 comment:

Blog author said...

Cute pics!! I was hoping to see Ella in the pumpkin hat, too! No pressure! hahal