Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Miss Our Mimi

My mom has been here for the past week and has helped me out so much. There's just nothing like your mom when you have a new baby! She is so great with the boys and Andrew ADORES her! She and Carter were able to do lots of bonding...I don't think I changed a diaper or held him except to feed him while she was here. It was just nice to have someone to talk to and help ease me into this whole Mommy of 2 thing! There were lots of tears last night when she left, but we have done pretty well on our own today. I'm already counting down the days until she comes back to help me though! Thank you for everything mom, we love you bunches.

We stayed outside on a blanket playing for about 2 hours yesterday and both kids loved it!

 looking at the sky together and trying to find shapes in the clouds


                     Mimi was brave enough to play light sabers with a toddler
                    soaking up the sun! Just kidding, he's in the shade and it wasn't hot out




           climbing up Mimi
     Pattycake with Mimi
   sucking on the elephant lovy's trunk




2 comments:

Lara said...

How come Andrew never wears any pants? Those are really cute pictures of everyone!

Maggie said...

Great pics! Your mom looks like she's having so much fun!