Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 6

I'm on day 6 by myself with my 2 boys and we're still hanging in there. The new Mommy adrenaline rush hasn't worn off (yet) and I'm still lovin' my middle of the night alone (snuggle) time with Carter. Don't worry, I'm not crazy, I do remember that this wears off after the second month of sleep deprivation kicks in. I feel like I'm having to ignore one kid all of the time and it's usually Carter. When Chad's here to help, we're just switching back and forth between the kids so it's definitely an adjustment. When Andrew goes to bed now, my long night is just beginning!! I'm so happy that Andrew and Carter have each other now, having a sibling is so great!! 

See how I get climbed all over when I'm ignoring Andrew on the phone!!

uh oh....Carter has Andrew's lovy! Those aren't my skinny legs (they're Laura's) I wish!


No comments: