Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Busy

This is my official apology to those of you who I have yet to call back. I feel like I have a new list every day of calls to return and thank you cards to write.  My amazing neighbors have provided meals for us every night and that has been so wonderful. To not have to think about cooking has been such a relief. So, thank you to those who have provided meals and I promise to someday get you a thank you card!! These boys are keeping me busy but I'm LOVIN' every minute of it!! I even love my time awake at night because it means alone one on one time with Carter. He's already become quit the mommy's boy. He will only calm down and stop crying for me sometimes and stares at me with his sweet eyes and just melts me. Andrew has adjusted very well and is nothing but sweet to his brother. He wants to hold him a lot but as soon as he's finished he'll say "I'm all done with my brother, mom". It's been really hard for me not to be back to my old self again, physically. Andrew wants me to carry him, play on the floor, pick him up to play on his swingset, and I can't stand having to tell him no. All in all, things are going really well, but the true test is when my help leaves me!






              Attempting tummy time...what in the world is he doing with his legs?

No comments: