Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brotherly Love

Carter is 6 weeks old today! Things are going really well around here and I'm finally getting the hang of things. Nursing is going well, Andrew no longer takes his paci (and sleeps through the night until 7:30), Carter is a wonderful baby, I survived my first try at errands with both kids and a morning at Pump It Up! I'm feeling like Super Mom today but tomorrow I may feel like DCS may need to come take my children from me....just takin' it one day at a time!!! 

I can't believe how big this kids feet are...and those long toes!!!!

                                        Love Carter's face in this one!







1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are precious. I can tell you are enjoying him. It sounds like you are really in the hang of things - grocery store, pump it up! I love that close up one of his face. Kuddos to Andrew without his paci, too. I know that was a big deal. He is getting to be such a big boy!