Monday, August 31, 2009

Let's Play Ball

I took the boys to watch Merrick and McKenzie play soccer while we were in Nashville. This is Merrick's third year playing and I couldn't believe how good he is now. It's a lot more fun to watch when they actually know what they're doing and keep score. However, it did crack me up to watch McKenzie. This is her first year and she was the cutest thing ever in her pink uniform and pigtails. She was more interested in holding baby Carter than actually playing soccer but who can blame her! Andrew was kind of bored but Carter loved being out there and enjoyed the snuggle time with Aunt Adrienne!


 Kenzie playing with a leaf she found on the ground..... during the game!!

Andrew thinks it's hilarious that he put his hat on Kenzie







2 comments:

Blog author said...

LOVE the pink uniform!! Ella is all about soccer right now, so I have a feeling we may be at the fields in a couple years!
And, yes, Carter is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE McKenzie soccer uniform...I knew I shouldn't have said no team sports until kindergarten...Kel