Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family and Friends

I realized yesterday that I don't have any pictures of all 4 of us as a family. Chad's friend, Cris, came to visit for the day so I had him take a picture of us. Andrew was thrilled, as you can see! Andrew loved visiting with "uncle Cris" and even got to ride in the golf cart and play the last hole with he and Chad. He was cheering "go Daddy go, go Cris go" while they were putting the ball in! Carter continues to be a great baby and eats like there's no tomorrow.....swear this kid's gonna be a linebacker. 

                            Our family of 4!
                                                   Uncle Cris




2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are so sweet of Carter. You were smart to catch a family photo - I don't think we had one until Beau was around 5 or 6 months!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh he is soooo sweet. Makes me anxious for Avery to get here. Thought I'm not ready at all. Haven't quite dislodged Parker from the crib yet!!