Monday, August 31, 2009

They Say It's Your Birthday...

I took the boys to Nashville this weekend for my niece and nephew's joint birthday party. Merrick turned 8 last week and McKenzie will be 4 on Sunday! It was a Dora-Star Wars theme and they had a huge bouncer with 2 slides. Andrew 
McKenzie ran a lemonade stand the entire time and was a wonderful little server!
My sister worked for hours (literally), making these adorable Dora cupcakes and they were DELICIOUS
8 year old boys thoroughly enjoyed beating the crap out of the Dora pinata and even got my 2 year old in on the action. Andrew came to me crying and saying that they told him Dora was for girls and he should beat her up.
picking up candy
Of course, Merrick was the one to break open Dora!

Andrew came to me crying (again) saying that the big boys were beating up Merrick. He didn't really get the concept of play wrestling!

Before 8 year old boys got ahold of her!

No comments: