Monday, September 7, 2009

2 month's old

My baby boy had his 2 month checkup and shots on Thursday. He weighed 13 pounds 5 ounces (85%) and was 23 inches (60%). He was perfectly healthy and only cried for 2 seconds for his shots. He smiles and coos all the time now and started laughing this weekend! He is such a sweet happy baby, I could have 4 more if I knew they would all be like him! He's really becoming aware of his surroundings and watches everything around him. He loves to watch Andrew running around and smiles as soon as Andrew pays him any attention (which isn't often). He is so much more alert than I remember Andrew being at this age, but Andrew was a mont early. Chad has been gone for 5 days and I was dreading being alone for this long weekend by myself. Best friend Becky to the rescue!!! My best friend from college (can't believe it's really been 11 years!) came Friday night and just left this morning, what an amazing friend! She is wonderful with kids and both of mine love her to death. She actually made this weekend fun, we went out and did a lot of stuff with both kiddos in tow! She bonded with the little guys, as did they with her, so we're gonna miss you Aunt Becky, thanks a ton!





No comments: