Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Three years ago today, my sweet baby boy, Andrew was born. I love this little guy more than words can describe and I'm so lucky to have had 3 amazing years with him. He's taught me so many things like how to love unconditionally, patience, and to enjoy every minute of each day. He makes me laugh, cry, scream and want to pull my hair out all within an hour and I wouldn't change that for anything. His spirit, wit, intelligence, attitude all make me so proud that he's mine. I always knew I wanted  to be a Mommy and I couldn't have picked a more special boy to be a mother to. I love you Andrew, happy Birthday

When Andrew woke up this morning, I had the bonus room decorated with what else but..... Star Wars!!! Being a creature of habit and disliking change, he wanted them taken down at once!
This is a picture of Darth Vader hanging from the ceiling fan. He kissed it and said "love you Darth Gator" about a million times today!
I let him eat leftover birthday cake for breakfast. I had a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday and he wanted me to do it over and over (which like any great mom, I said no). That would be a lighter in his little hand, which I didn't know he had until I saw this picture. 
Chad and I bought him a new Spider Man bike for his birthday. He's had the tricycle mastered for a while now and was pretty bored with it. Whenever we would go to friends' houses' he would ride on their daughters bikes (Dora and Princess) so we figured it was time for his own! He was so excited and proud, that is until he took a face plant into the mulch after crashing into a tree. I'm sure the fact that he was riding in the rain had something to do with it. I'm so mad I didn't get a picture of it, that would have been priceless! He did have his helmet on and wasn't hurt for those of you who were wondering..... Safety First!



1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Wow! He looks so big on that bike, which is very cool I might add. It is so funny how much he loves Darth Gator, too! Boys...
Seriously, I got the CUTEST, SWEETEST outfit from you yesterday. I LOVE IT! Thank you so much.