Sunday, September 20, 2009

Andrew's 3rd B'Day Party!

We celebrated Andrew turning 3 at Pump It Up on Saturday. We had a "Darf Gator" party and he was so excited to have a special day all about him! He really did deserve it after the major changes he's been through these past few months with a new baby in the house! All of our closest friends were there and everyone seemed to have a great time. Andrew got so many wonderful presents and has been entertained ever since we left the party! I have to say, his favorites are the blue light up light saber (which he slept with and won't set down) and his Spider-Man costume (which he won't take off)! Guess this is a good thing since he still likes to listen to Mama Mia! Thanks to everyone who came and made this day so special for us!
















Yes, I am feeding my 3 year old!




Beating the hell out of the $10 balloon I had just bought, it's now deflated on the floor. So glad I made that purchase!


2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Darf Gator! Awesome. One of Kevin's co-workers son calls him Dark Vapor. Another good choice. Do you have Pump it Up in Chattanooga? Or did you have this in Cool Springs? I miss that place - especially when we're cooped up during the long winters here. Thankfully this will be our last!!!

Dee-Dee said...

In the pictures of both of them when they were little??? Are you kidding me - wow! They look sooo much alike! I think Carter has chubbier cheeks - other than that it is really hard to tell them apart to me!
Happy (belated) birthday to Andrew! I am glad he had a great party and a whole day about him! Beau has that same costume for Halloween - is it not the cutest? I can't believe how big he is getting. Funny how much they grow up when you have another one, isn't it? Lots of love from us! I hate that we missed his birthday. When we make it back closer we won't be missing anymore!