Monday, September 21, 2009

Fireman Andrew

My friend, Marissa bought this fireman dress up kit for Andrew's birthday. I told her he was into dress-up right now and I wanted some boyish kinds of things, well she hit the jack pot!! He loves pretending to "put out fires and rescue people" and sprayed everything in the house with water today! Why in the world I filled the squirt bottle up with water for him I'll never know, maybe I was feeling generous because it's his birthday! He looked so adorable, yet a little like one of the Village People with his shorty short pajama pants! I kept waiting for him to bust out with YMCA. Thank you so much Marissa and Ella, he loves his present!



2 comments:

Blog author said...

Yay, glad he likes it! I was a bit worried about the axe, but hopefully he's taking it easy with that! And, yes, the hot pants complete the outfit!

Becky said...

It's not just the shorts, it is also the belt and boots that gives away Village People. At least he is the most ADORABLE Village person ever!! Too stinkin cute!