Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brotherly Love

My favorite part of having 2 boys...... matching clothes!!!! There's really nothing cuter than matching siblings and I know Andrew won't let me do it for long. Right now he thinks it's cool so I'm gonna have at it!!! I just love these little boys so much, I'm so happy to be their Mommy! I bought fresh flowers for myself (because no one else buys them for me!) and Andrew brought me a daisy today, while holding one in his hand and said "Let's get married Mommy", my heart melted right then and there!!

Aunt Becky tried to teach Andrew how to wink, here's his attempt

I do believe I may have one kid look like me!
Carter literally smiles and laughs out loud when he watches his brothers antics!



3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

You get some of the sweetest pictures of those boys. I guess it helps that they are just beautiful! That picture of Andrew "pumping" is hilarious!

Blog author said...

Very cute matching pjs! We are back in town, and I am drowning in laundry!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I love the matching jammies!!! I have to restrain myself from dressing the boys "matchy" too often - but it makes for such good pics!