Monday, October 12, 2009

All About Carter

This post is all about Carter since the last one was all about Andrew..... gotta be fair now that I have 2 kids!! My mom was in town all weekend and like all great grandma's, she insisted that "that baby needs some cereal, he's hungry". I am a by the book kinda mom and don't think they should get cereal until 5-6 months so they don't develop food allergies (this is the Peds nurse coming out!) My mom brought her own box that she had bought, made the cereal and crammed it in Carter's mouth and didn't let me say much about it. He didn't like it or keep it in his mouth (told you so!) so now we'll wait until he's older! He's getting a tooth in on the bottom and is not a happy teether. He's trying to get everything into his mouth and will chew on anything you give him. He's sleeping really well and starting to get on a schedule during the day. He's still such a happy and smiley little baby and I am more in love with him every day!




1 comment:

Pamela said...

Wow, a tooth already? My mother-in-law tried to give Drew cereal when he was 2 months old (by the way I was away at work when she did this, love it!). Why do they do that?