Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Weekend......

Aside from a great time at Shanon's baby shower (which included all of my closest friends, alcohol and no kids for 4 hours!!) this weekend was TOUGH. Chad was on call, so I was flying solo with both kiddos. To top it all off, Andrew decided to take a nose dive into the concrete last night and tear up his little face. He scraped the skin off his nose, busted the inside of his lip with his teeth and scraped up his arm. Keep in mind, this wasn't the result of a bike wreck, this was all incurred from tripping over his own feet running on the sidewalk?? Of course, it had to happen right before he goes for his 3 year checkup tomorrow. I love that the Pediatrician will have to wonder whether or not to call DCS on me, just great! 

Andrew told me that Carter wanted to slide with him.... glad I listened, he sure was right!

He looks like a little man in this picture, with his hands together.
Um mom, "Am I old enough to be in this thing?"

1 comment:

Blog author said...

Oh, poor Andrew! And you, too! Hope today is better. The shower was great!!