Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Make New Friends but Keep the Old.....

Our old friends from Residency in Nashville came to stay with us this weekend. Reza, was Chad's first friend he met during his first week of Residency and he's been with us through our entire relationship. His wife, Molly was a Resident as well and they now live in Charlotte and have a 2 year old, Lucas. I haven't seen them since their wedding (I was pregnant with Andrew), so I was so excited for their visit and for our kids to meet each other. Andrew and Lucas became instant buddies and played really well together. Lucas loved baby Carter and is gonna be a big brother himself in April! We had such a great time talking about the past and bragging on our children, I can't wait to go visit them when their new baby gets here!

Andrew giving Lucas a neck massage??
                    Big Hugs!
                        Hi-Fives
Chad spiked Andrew's hair.... don't ask me why?





That's what I call Teamwork!
                      Dancin' to Kanye!



2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Parker has that same monster shirt from Mini-Boden. It's one of our favorites! I bought the blue one for Garrett and the pink one for Avery. It looks like the kids had a great time! Always fun when houseguests have kids the same age that get along.

Dee-Dee said...

Cute pictures! It is so nice to have visitors!