Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

This was our second year going to Boo at the Zoo, and oh how things have changed since last year! I didn't even know I was pregnant with Carter and Andrew was still a little toddler. This year Andrew was running around shooting webs and I was pushing my almost 4 month old, wow!! Andrew got to go on a hunt seeing all of his favorite characters, ride a pony, jump in a bouncer, play games, see the animals, ride the carousel and get candy! Carter just slept the whole time and was a perfect baby, as usual! When we were leaving, Chad asked me how much coffee I had drank because I was so hyper and talking a lot. I hadn't had any, I was just so excited to be there with my 2 healthy happy boys, watching Andrew have so much fun and loving the beautiful Fall night with my family! Cheesy I know, but true!









1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Andrew and Beau have the same costume! Gotta' love Spiderman!