Monday, October 19, 2009

Toy Story

On Friday, one of our favorite toy stores had a grand opening of a new location at hamilton place. It opened at 10, so we go there on time to meet friends and there was already a line outside around the building! Dora and Elmo were there and my kid was itching to get to the front to see them and ask them to "carry me and hold me" I told him that they were strangers and he insisted (screamed) that they were not and that he knew them both very well from TV. He pretty much harrassed and followed Elmo around the store the entire hour we were there.... but it did give me time to shop!

Yep, his feet are off the ground!
Playing with Noah, Kate and Meg
Maggie holding Carter for me, I was a little stressed and my friends helped me through it!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

That is so funny he wanted Elmo and Dora to hold him! My kids were both the opposite with that! What is that big UT thing in the pic of Andrew on the trike?