Thursday, July 8, 2010

Carter Turns 1 One!!

I know it's taking me forever to get pictures from the B'day party on here, but I'm trying to go in order and get caught up on my blog posts... I'm almost there! These pictures are from Carter's actual birthday (Friday July 2), which was a pretty lazy day around the house. I tried to give him a cupcake after dinner but he refused to even take a bite.. this made me a little nervous about how he would do with his smash cake, but more on that later!!! I can't believe how fast this year with Cart has gone by, he has been the easiest baby, well, compared to the only other baby I've ever taken care of! He's finally sleeping through the night (about damn time!), walking-running like a champ, can pick up things and put them in a shape sorter, loves loud noises and banging-throwing things, bites everyone and everything, has a crazy red-head temper, climbs up the stairs very well on his own, and is such an amazing little guy! We love you Carty, Happy Birthday


licking the icing off the spatula (helping Mommy make cupcakes)

why do all babies love beer bottles, well, all of my babies! Look at his crazed eyes!
This boy loves his Daddy, it's the sweetest thing

"get your own popsicle Carter"

2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

So cute! I love Andrew's angler fish jammies. The beer bottle pic is hilarious!

Maggie said...

How is it possible that this child is 1? Great shots! He is getting so big!