Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Summer Savior!

What would I have done without Leanne this summer.......... umm, had to hang out with my kids a lot more! I was given a list of babysitters by my friend Leigh and I just randomly picked one since she highly recommended all of them. Leanne happened to be the one I picked and thank the Lord I did! She has been the perfect fit for our family, the boys LOVE her, I love her and she seems to enjoy hanging out with us?!?! I can't say enough great things about her and how she interacts with my boys, but unfortunately she had to go get a real adult job since she's finishing up her masters this week. Hopefully she'll still do weekends for us but it just won't be the same. I have enjoyed my time this summer so much, whether it be time alone or one on one time with Andrew while she watched Carter. We're gonna miss you Leanne. Any takers to watch Carter for the Fall/Winter???

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Gosh! What is it with good babysitters needing to do other things?!?!? Don't they know there is nothing more important than playing with our kids and changing their poopy diapers a few hours each week? The good ones are always going somewhere. :)