Monday, July 5, 2010

Music Man

Chad played in a golf tournament a couple of weeks ago and his group actually won the whole thing! He also won a putting contest and then his name was picked out of a drawing at the end... he should have went to buy a lottery ticket after this lucky streak! Anyways, he not only used the winnings to bid on (and get) really nice things for me but also Andrew. He told us he had a big surprise for Andrew and I was expecting a set of golf clubs, then he walks in with a new guitar! Andrew's face was priceless and Chad was so happy to see him excited about it. I'm thinking we'll put it away until he's a little older and ready for lessons! Thanks Chad, it was so nice of you to get us all the goodies and nothing for yourself!






1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Good idea to put that up! I gave the boys my guitar from childhood and Parker has snapped at least three of the strings. Now it needs to be restrung before anyone can learn to play it!