Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happenings

I can't believe summer is almost over and it's time for bedtimes, lunchboxes and carpool! We've had so much fun this summer and I've actually made it through (and enjoyed it) without too many babysitters! Shout out to Chad who works so hard so I can do all of these awesome things with my boys!

A little trip to CDM with my boys


My friend Casey invited us to go to Coker Tires with her precious little twin boys. My children were seriously in heaven, the cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles were their playground and they just had to decide which ones to climb in! Lots of smiles, laughs, horn honking and only a few smashed fingers and bumped noggins!




An old fire truck with a real fire bell.... are you kidding me!!?!?!?!

He might just have a new best friend!

 Andrew is so into art right now that we did 2 weeks of art camp with Mrs. Erin. It's right up his alley and he gets to be with cute girls...... what's not to love?

No comments: