Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where Did the Time Go?

I am seriously getting choked up just thinking about what to write on this post, so I'll keep it short and sweet and not get too sappy. I have bragged to everyone all summer that I wouldn't be one of those moms crying on the first day of kindergarten but would be kicking my kids out the door. Little did I know, I would lay in bed awake the night before thinking about how I could pull off homeschooling and keep my boys with me. This has been a lot harder than I thought and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with myself and who I am without my kids at home every day.... I'll let you know when I find out.

My big boy! I'm so proud of this kid, he amazes me everyday. His feet look huge in this picture, it's just not cool how big he's getting. 

I had to start talking about poop to get this smile

Andrew and his teacher, Miss Gross. Yep, the kindergarteners are having a field day with this one. We need to get her married soon! Good thing she's beautiful and super sweet!

He's already learning so much. He comes home with something new everyday that he is so proud to tell me. It's so nice to not just have a million crafts in the bag this year. He is memorizing scripture like nobody's business.... love this school!



And then there's this kid! So full of joy, feisty, stubborn, loving, and caring. I think this one might surprise us, I can't wait to see what the Lord does with his life!

Carter is in K3 and is now at the same school as Andrew! It is so cute to see them walk in together and they are so excited to pass each other in the hall or see one another at pick up! Carter's teacher, Micki Winn, is a personal friend of mine and is fabulous! Carter is crazy about her and lays in bed at night crying for her.... seriously! She is something special and I'm thrilled that we get all year with her!

Umm, this haircut wasn't such a great idea



Carter with his buddy Dru. He lives across the street and now they're in class together!

No comments: