Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Phone Pics

Andrew had Aquarium camp a few weeks ago and it was one of his favorite things he's done all summer. He was originally signed up with a group full of our friends but got strep on the first day. They let him go the next week instead and his buddy Lake happened to be in there too! Carter didn't want to leave when we dropped Andrew off..... not because he missed his brother but because he loves the Aquarium and is obsessed with scuba divers right now. We stayed there pretty much every day after we dropped Andrew off and watched a total of about 8 dive shows!





We did not see this movie but my boys wanted their picture made with it

Have I posted this already? I can't remember so I'm just doing it again. Our sweet friend, Carly was in the Jungle Book play at CCS so we went to watch her. The boys wanted to wear "church clothes" and take her flowers.... I'm trying to make good husbands!! She did such a great job and was the prettiest little elephant I've ever seen!



No comments: