Monday, September 22, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy

Chad left for New York on Friday, so Andrew and I hung out with him for the morning before he flew out. We went to Little Gym class (where Andrew acted ugly, went to time out, then we left early) and to Starbucks. He ran around like a crazy child at Starbucks, pulling the juice and milk cartons out of the cooler, coffee bags off of the shelves, and pretty much making the patrons give us lots of dirty looks. We took him to sit outside (where he spilled Chads coffee all over himself) and he just wanted to look for ants on the ground. Then Andrew and I left for our trip to Nashville for the weekend. Our first stop was to see Aunt Becky and have lunch. She gave him some adorable monogrammed clothes that her mom made for his birthday, thanks "Beeky"


1 comment:

Pamela said...

Amber, that is so funny and I am soooooo there with you. Sometimes I know I look like a crazy person running after Drew!!!! Hang in there! I completely understand.