Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No More Monkey's

Andrew has become quite the silly boy in the past few weeks. He'll do anything for a laugh, and even laughs at himself and things he sees on TV. Of course, his sense of humor is different from mine, so he does lots of naughty things that he thinks are funny and I don't. He's having lots of tantrums, saying everything is "mine", "my try", "my turn", and spending many 2 minute periods in time out! He's also talking up a storm and making me laugh at the things he comes up with. He has even been putting 4 words together and saying little phrases "I want more odder"! We'll be driving in the car and he'll be in the backseat saying"gween twees" "puple fowers", "bue car" white cuck". He's learned all of his colors and loves identifying everything and saying its color. Anytime he takes a drink or bite of food he says "it's ummy", "it's good", then when it's gone he'll say "it's enty", "it's gone"!! Andrew LOVES to dance "ditz" and wants music on all the time. All this to say, this is a very fun age with lots of new discoveries every day, but very trying at the same time!
                                     He'll say "cheese" when he sees me with the camera now

   Andrew's dinner buffet. Looks like a tapas restaurant in my house every night. I'll offer 6 food in 6 different containers, trying to get this picky boy to eat something!
He wants to wear "Daddy's socks" at night when Chad comes home and has his socks on!
Loves to jump and sing "no more monkey's jumping on the couch" but he says "Bye Bye unkey's"


                               Drinking "mommy's copy"  coffee

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Andrew is so stinking cute. It seems like he is going to be a big clown just like his Mom was. Pay back time. Mimi

Dee-Dee said...

That one picture it looks like he is about to flip you off!! Seriously, could he be any cuter? Maybe he can come down here and teach Beau his colors!! I can't believe it is his 2nd birthday already!! I am starting on his and Drew's outfits this week - I promise!!!!!