Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

My little boy turned 2 yesterday!!! We didn't do anything exciting, just drove back home from Nashville, took a nap, then went for a walk. Andrew was super grumpy because he wouldn't sleep during the car ride, then I finally got him to nap at home and had to wake him up at 5pm. he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was a terror the rest of the evening. Chad missed his flight home so he didn't get to see Andrew and I was alone all night dealing with a fussy boy. We tried to take a walk, but Andrew melted down halfway through and I had to walk back home carrying him/forcing him to sit in his wagon. He's definitely 2!! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!



3 comments:

Blog author said...

Wow, you weren't kidding you did some blogging this afternoon! I had to go to "older posts" to see all of them! Lots of cute pics, and Andrew is now an official Big Boy!

Pamela said...

Such cute pictures from his birthday weekend! I love the "2" shirt-so cute! Wow you have been blogging away!

Dee-Dee said...

So your great day continued on and on after I talked to you, huh? Well, at least he looks precious when he cries. I love all of his new little boden outfits and his "2" shirt. It looks like you guys had a fun weekend with your sister and his little cousins. They are getting so big...