Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Yesterday my niece, McKenzie, turned 3!! I went to Nashville (alone) for the weekend and had a blast! We had a little birthday party at my sister's house, where McKenzie insisted that she was 7 instead of 3! My sister and I spent Saturday together, shopping and just having fun being out and away from our kids. Last night she and I went out with my best friend from college, Becky and had way too much fun! We enjoyed many adult beverages and laughed until mascara was running down our faces! Believe it or not, my sister and I were able to keep up with all young, non-mommy's and stay out until 1:00am. I was hating myself this morning, but it was so worth it to get to let loose with my 2 closest friends! Andrew and Chad stayed busy with the choo-choo, park, birthday party and dinner at Famous Daves, but were both excited o see Mommy come home!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

They are getting so big, and her hair is still so blonde! I love her little birthday outfit. Too cute! I am glad you had a good weekend and finally got some time all to yourself!