Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cheese

It's official, Andrew actually starts crying when he sees me bring out the camera. He is so tired of having his picture taken (who can blame him),that he was saying cheese while crying "no piture" this morning! He did cheer up and I got some cute shots of him playing outside in his jammies. We stayed in our PJ's until 1pm for me and 4pm for Andrew, what a great way to spend a Sunday! Our friends/neighbors, Lisa and Jeff, have a new baby boy named JJ, who Andrew talks about constantly. We were on a walk last night and he was begging to go see "baby JJ" when we walked by their house (yes, he knows which house is JJ's). Anyways, we stopped by (I hate it when people stop by without calling) and Andrew was so excited to see JJ. Lisa gave us a wallet size picture of him and Andrew was so excited that he was kissing it. He put it in his wagon and said "baby JJ sit" "I walk baby JJ" and pulled the wagon all the way home. This morning he went straight to the wagon/picture and wanted to walk JJ again, as well as Dora (a plastic Dora that came on a cupcake his friend Catelyn gave him). 
                                                           Baby JJ riding in the wagon
                                                               Dora riding in there too!






5 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have had a really fun weekend. Those pictures are beautiful. He is just going to have to get over the camera thing - he is just too pretty not to take his picture 24/7. I am still waiting for the daddy thing to kick in with Beau. When will that happen for me? Pics from the zoo are cute - especially the choke hold. Oh, and you aren't seriously surprised Clay Aiken is gay, are you?

Blog author said...

Cute pictures! When did you guys get the wagon? Do you like it?

Maggie said...

Those are some of my favorite pictures you've taken. They are awesome! I beat you today on wearing jammies (that is, until Meg threw up on me this evening. I finally had to get out of them!).

Dee-Dee said...

Just for the record, his pants are finished. I just have to finish his shirt! Patience, my dear...

Stephanie said...

great pictures! He is going to get away with murder because of his cute-self.