Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ladies Man at the Zoo

My little boy is such a stud, I just can't keep the girls away from him! We went to the zoo today with Marissa (Ella) and Caroline (Amelia), both crushes of Andrews' and had such a good time. Andrew talked about the "zzzzzzoo" the entire ride there and kept saying "I wanna see zzzzoo" while we were there. I think he thought zoo was an actual thing he could see/play with? Anyways, he was so excited to see the monkeys "unkeys" and asked for more of them the rest of the afternoon. He was telling Chad and I tonight about the "unkeys make mess" because we watched a monkey peel an orange and throw the peel on the ground. I can't believe they don't just eat the peel anyways, are they taught to peel it or do they just know? He also talked about "unkey's feet" all night, not sure what that's about. We fed the kids lunch (junk) there at the zoo, where Andrew was pursued by all the ladies! Amelia put him in a choke hold-hug, and we couldn't believe how long it lasted without him screaming (although, Caroline thought it was because she was compressing his trachea)! Then Andrew did a little flirting of his own with Ella, anything to get a laugh!!






1 comment:

Blog author said...

Even though no one was ever looking at the camera, they're great pics! I really do want a "photo shoot" with Ella sometime, if you don't mind!