Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Chad and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last weekend and I couldn't not do a blog post about it. I have been avoiding social outings and pictures as much as I can, seeing as I am larger than I have EVER been in my life and feeling it too. I actually got ready for my date night, was feeling pretty sexy, then looked at these pictures and cried. I have told myself that this is temporary and I still want to document these important events on the blog. so here it is! Our neighbors babysat so Chad and I could go to Canyon Grill (yummy) and we had a great night out!

4 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

You look beautiful! And you're almost done! I don't know what it is about pictures that makes us pregos look puffier than we are! I always think I look great in the mirror, and then someone captures me on film. Then I'm horrified! You look fabulous and it is sooo temporary! I'm sure the heat doesn't help matters.

Stephanie said...

sexy momma!!!! I am glad you posted these! They are great.
Happy Anniversary!

The Broadricks said...

Amber...you look beautiful! And, above that, carrying a beautiful child in your belly. Pregnancy gives us all skewed mind sets. We will be celebrating our 5th year in a few weeks...would you have ever thought 5 years ago you would have 2 kids???

Hope you are doing well! Enjoy these next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

You are too hard on yourself!! You ARE pregnant, you know? :) He'll be here soon, and I can't wait to meet him!
Marissa