Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Neighborhood Baby Shower

First of all, I feel like such a slacker that it's taken me over 2 weeks to get these pictures on here. I had the best time at my shower and am sooooo grateful to my wonderful friends who hosted it for me and all of those who attended. My mom, sister and best friend Becky even came in town from Nashville, making the day even more special!!! Everything was so simple and elegant and the food was amazing!! Even though this was my second shower and supposed to be a "diaper and doo dads shower" everyone went way overboard and bought me (Carter) some great gifts! Thanks so much to everyone who made it possible and came to celebrate with us!

                The blanket my mom (Mimi) knitted for Carter! So special to me!



                             I know I look huge but Kelli looked too pretty not to post this!
                                              Lisa Denise and Marissa               My sister, mom and Becky.........(I wish I was in this one :(


                                                             I think my mom looks so pretty here!
                                                                 There's baby Carter!!
                           Stephanie and Mandi, looking equally hot in that dress!

                                                    my best friends, Dena and Maggie!!!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Fun times! You look pretty good for a pregnant person! how about posting that picture I sent you yesterday? :)

Dee-Dee said...

Looks like lots of fun! You look great, btw. I think I am bigger than you already...