Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NOAH'S ARK/SWINGSET

Everytime we're playing on Andrew's swinget I try to ask him who built it for him. I want to always remind him that my dad (Papa) and Chad (Daddy) built it so he knows how special it is. He usually answers correctly but today when I asked him he said "Noah"!! I guess reading his toddler Bible is confusing him a little bit! Can you believe how grown up he's looking now? I see him every day and it still amazes me how much he's changing right now. Good thing I'm about to have a tiny little baby because mine isn't so tiny anymore. By the way, all of these smiles that I captured on camera today were because he was saying the word "poopy" which he knows is a bad word that he's not supposed to say. Why in the world do little kids think it's so funny to say poopy head?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as always!
Marissa

Dee-Dee said...

Cutest little pictures! He is quite the big boy anymore. We call it "potty talk" in our house. It is quite popular with my kids as well, and I can not stand it!