Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here Comes the Bride!

Andrew attended his first wedding tonight and his "best friend" Kate and Meg were flower girls! I'm sure everyone has heard me talk about our wonderful babysitter(s), Laura and Drew, well that's who got married. It was at her parents farm and everything was beautiful. Laura looked amazing and I just love watching how happy people are on their wedding day! It was miserably hot and my feet were so swollen I couldn't feel them on the way home, but I'm still so glad I was able to be there!!








                             very bad angle for me, my boobs are ginormous
                                                 I swear I fixed my hair but it was soaked after sitting                                                                            through an outdoor ceremony in 95 degree heat



4 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh you poor thing! Too bad it was so hot. I remember going to a hot Tennessee farm wedding when I was pregnant with Garrett. My feet were swollen and dusty and I twisted my ankles about six times in the course of the evening. It was an amazing reception - just a little treacherous for a pregnant guest!

Lara said...

laura looks so pretty! and thier farm looks like it was a gorgeous setting. andrew and the mccallie girls look cute too!

Stephanie said...

that was the hottest wedding in history.
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I can't wait until he is here!!
Please call me if you need ANYTHING in the next 10 days.

Maggie said...

Great pictures as usual! I love the one of Andrew and Kate hugging!!

Also, your boobs do look ginornous. I'm so jealous!!!