Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Growing Up

Just thought everyone might me needing an Andrew update since I haven't posted in about a month! He is doing great and is cracking us up every day with the things he says and does. He is so silly and is all about making us laugh. He sings all the time and even prefers that to talking! He has a memory like I've never seen before and could even tell you what I was wearing the day I delivered him! We went to the mall and Andrew insisted I buy him this frisbee "chrisbee" in his favorite color, orange. He has no idea what to do with it but decided that rolling it would be the most fun. He's really into his action figures these days too. He LOVES Batman, Spiderman and Star Wars. I though for sure kids had to be 7 or 8 for this stuff and he should still be into Blues Clues and Elmo, but I guess I was wrong. He tells me all the time that he wants a Star Wars (Yoda) birthday party. My little boy is growing up way too fast




                                         For all of my friends with little girls, this is what boys do...
                                         "shoot you" with their pretend guns and light sabers


1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Orange is the favorite color, huh? Atta' boy!