Sunday, December 16, 2007

Andrew Loves Santa!!

Here are some before and after pics of Andrew goingt o see Santa! I knew it would be quite a spectacle, and I was right. Andrew started crying before I even gave him to Santa so I just told Santa "Hold on tight because he's going to try to jump" As you can see in the picture, Santa had a good grip on Andrew's little arms!! He was fine as soon as I took him back- no long term trauma! I will be sending this picture in to the Ellen Degeneres show (she has asked people to send in pics of kids screaming with Santa), who knows, he might have a cameo on Ellen!!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

That is so funny. I love pictures with Santa, especially crying ones. I know that seems wierd, but I just think it is so funny - sort of a right of passage or something. Abby freaked out until last year (she had just turned 3). Beau was fine last year (8 months), but was not liking him this year. I need to post our Santa picture...