Sunday, December 16, 2007

Unwrapping Presents!

Chad's parents (Grandpa Joe and Grandma Dawn) sent Andrew his Christmas presents in the mail since we won't be going there for Christmas this year. Chad wanted to let him go ahead and open them so he could tell them about it when he goes home next week. Andrew was so great at opening the presents and wanted to carry around the boxes as he was tearing the paper off!! He got a Happy Feet penguin book, travel size See and Say and a V Smile Baby!! He really loves the See and Say! I have decided to bring Andrew back to Chattanooga on Christmas Eve so he can be at his own house and see his presents from Santa when he wakes up, then unwrap them (on his own) since he's such a big boy now! I never thought I would want to be away from my sisters on Christmas morning because I love seeing her kids open their presents from Santa, but I never realized Andrew would be old enough to do the same thing this soon!! We just need to move back to Nashville so we can do both! By the way, I know my child never has his pants on, but he's more comfortable that way!!





No comments: