Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Super Cousin!!

Andrew and I went to Nashville for Christmas. I have a lot to post, so I'll start at the first and work my way up. On our first day there, Uncle Charlie offered to babysit (all 3 kids) so my sister and I could go hang out. Before I left I said there was no way Charlie would be able to get him to be good on a walk in the stroller or get him to take a nap.....boy was I wrong, this is what I found when we got back 3 hours later!! Andrew was very good- per Charlie- and his wonderful big cousin Merrick was paid to push Andrew in circles in this stroller for about 30 minutes until he fell asleep! Charlie carried this stroller upstairs and Andrew never woke up, then I put him in bed with me and we napped for about another hour! Thanks for all the help you guys!!



No comments: