Thursday, December 13, 2007

Neighborhood Christmas Party

Tonight was just the first of many Christmas parties we'll be attending this year! This one was for our neighbirhood and was at the clubhouse. We kept Andrew up past bedtime, but he was a good sport. We were surprised to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus there, which terrified Andrew. I got down on the ground with him in front of them so he could warm up, but he just lost it. Santa came up to him several times during the night- trying to get him used to him, but it never got any better. I'm wondering if we should just skip the trip to the mall this weekend or go for it? I was really wanting to have a picture of Andrew with Santa every year until he no longer believes, so he can look back at them when he's older. Would it be just as funny to see pictures of himself screaming with Santa? I have some pictures of me crying with Santa, and I think they're funny. Chad thinks it will traumatize him- of course! I think it's kind of funny to see kids acting all crazy with Santa!!

Andrew has learned how to give "kisses" When I say give me a kiss..he opens his mouth and comes at me!!


1 comment:

Lara said...

yes...get a picture and then you can send it in to the ellen show