Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby Beckham!

Eat your heart out Posh Spice- I have my own little David Beckham!! Chad is on call all weekend and Andrew and I are going crazy in the house. We were so bored last night that I gave him a mohawk!! Our neighbors- David and Shanon called to see if we wanted to go out to eat and watch movies, and I decided to keep my little punk rocker like he was! Chad wasn't going to be home until 11 or later so Andrew was my date!! We went to a Tapas restaurant (with no highchairs or other children) and Andrew's wild side came out.....so the mohawk was fitting!! He ran all around the restaurant and wouldn't eat anything. We didn't get home until 7:30 so I just put him to bed without a bath- which I NEVER do. We stayed up watching movies, and I went to bed way past my bedtime too! Of course, the night that I stay up late, Andrew was up every hour crying, then up at 5:30am for good. He has a new cold and his poor little nostrils were glued shut this morning. He was having to breathe out of his mouth all night, and I guess that's what kept him up :( Anyways, that's a lot of unnecessary info but I'm bored and have no one but Andrew to talk to!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

oh my - he looks SO big boy in these pictures. I love the mowhawk (obviously - Beau had one for several months of his infancy...) You sure are right about one thing-those teeth can sneak up on you.