Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boy oh Boy!!

Went to the OB today and found out we're having another boy!! My doctor is awesome and does ultrasounds at every visit, so she thought she might be able to tell the sex today. This little one was just like Andrew was and had his butt in the air, legs spread apart and his pee-pee was there for the world to see! There was never a doubt about Andrew being a boy and I think this one will be the same. My doctor doesn't want to say it's 100% since I'm only 14 weeks, but it was pretty obvious to all of us. He was squirming around and kicking the whole time we were watching him and looked so cute already! 

I think the baby is on it's belly and you can see it kicking me, his heel is in the air
                                                  Frontal view aka alien shot!
                                           Frontal view with his arm up
                        butt with legs spread apart and pee pee in the middle!

5 comments:

Jeff and Jess said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you found out so early. That's so fun though. Two boys are SO FUN!!! You'll love it!

Jeff and Jess said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome. Two boys is so much fun. You'll love it!!

Blog author said...

I am never able to make sense of these pictures!!! How exciting, though! I loved the excitement of having ultrasounds!

Anonymous said...

Amber,

I am so excited for you! I had no idea you might find out the sex today! I will chat with you this weekend...
Kel

Dee-Dee said...

I am so excited for you and your boys! You are going to have to change the name of your blog...