Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sesame Street Live

I'm about a week behind on my blogging and I didn't even take 1 picture this week. My mom was here and I really wish I would've taken some of she and Andrew. He is in love with his Mimi. They were inseparable and he wanted her to do everything for him. They took baths together and laughed until I thought Andrew was going to be sick, went to dinner together and got lots of kisses and snuggles in! Mimi got to take Andrew to big boy school with me and she wasn't too happy when we had to leave him there :( but there was no way I was giving up my free day. Parents aren't allowed in the classroom and they always have the door closed except for the top part that is separate. His teacher just has me hand him over to her then leave. For some reason the door was open and Mimi pushed her way right in there so she could look at his classroom. I'm sure his teacher's are glad she's in Nashville!! When I picked him up, he looked at me and cried, screaming "where's Mimi, I want my Mimi" I told his she was gone and he went into meltdown mode. I had to pretend we were going to go look for her to clam him down! Here are some pictures from Sesame Street last weekend. We went with a big group and had a fun time. Andrew wanted to sit on Maggie's lap the whole time, so I got to just sit there and take it easy!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

My kids both loved SSL last year when we took them - it is so much fun to watch them watch it! Did you get roped into buying the $15 Elmo ballooon or the $8 cotton candy??