Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Famous Boy





Andrew is in the paper today, Chattanooga Times Free Press. I am about to go take all that I can get my hands on at Wal-Mart. I was already out at 6am stealing one off of a neighbors driveway because I was so excited to see it! Hmmm, wonder if she's gonna read this and figure it out! He was so good that day and was the biggest show off. Fortunately, I was able to steal the pictures off of their website! You can order his pics on aprons and mugs if you feel you need one!!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey - where is my paper?!

Can't wait to see him. Pics look great.

Blog author said...

What a little celebrity! If you need another copy, I can save you ours. Don't steal anymore at Walmart!

Dee-Dee said...

What was he in the paper for??? Tried to call you back - will try again today...

The Broadricks said...

So cute!!!! I loved the article. My mom called me and said "I saw the paper today and there was the best article about a family making a big-boy room". She was really impressed that I had seen your room "up close". :) It really is adorable. I've been meaning to get the name of the girl that did your canvases...by now she may be booked!!!!