Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twinkle Toes

My little man was watching me paint my toenails and decided that he wanted his painted too. He's never seen me do mine before so he thought it was "so so cool" that I was "coloring my feet". After he threw and fit, I caved just so he would stop and let me finish my own. Needless to say, Chad noticed as soon as he got home and wasn't very happy. It didn't help that Andrew was fascinated with his polished toes and kept staring at them and telling us about his "pretty toes!" It will come off soon enough and this is just what happens when a Mommy of soon to be 2 boys has to watch Star Wars all day. 


1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Those are such great pictures of him! Beau has been into all kinds of makeup and is still very much a boys' boy, so tell Chad not to worry!