Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boys Day Out

I watched my friend, Stephanie's little boy, Lake last weekend and he is the sweetest little boy. He brought me everything he picked up and would hand it back to me if I sat it down! He and Andrew were so sweet to each other and Andrew would lead him around telling him "be careful, Lake". I think in the short hour he was here, they played with everything we have upstairs. It's so funny how boys bounce from one thing to another and little girls can sit there and play with something forever. Well, I know a few girls who are the exception to that! He was a pleasure to have over and we would love to have him anytime...hint hint Steph!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just saw this and the newspaper one!! You are totally famous!
Thank you so much for letting Lake come over and for the pictures.
We love you guys~