Thursday, December 17, 2009

Around Here

We've just been staying inside, hanging out in our pajamas (or in a costume if we're talking about Andrew), staying warm and playing this past week. I realized I needed to update the blog and since there's been nothing exciting to report, I just took pics of our day in the house today....Enjoy!

Looks like the huge baby is trying to eat his skinny brother!


We do this thing I like to call "baby attack" and Andrew thinks it's hilarious!
Torturing Andrew by letting Carter "spit" on his new Build a Bear
"Darf Bear"

Mr. theatrics does about 3 costume changes a day (Darf Gator, Spider-Man, Obi-Wan or Batman) You never know who's gonna emerge from the dress up box!

3 comments:

Blog author said...

Love Carter's chubby little body!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

LOVE the chunky hambones!!

Dee-Dee said...

Those are so sweet! I love staying home in our pajamas when it is cold outside!