Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Christmas morning was so special for Andrew this year! We made cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer the night before, so he was very excited to see they had eaten them. He must have been on the nice list because Santa brought him the 2 things he had asked for (little tiny Darth Maul and a Batcave). Carter got his baby Einstein blocks that he's been begging for and a stocking full of bibs (Santa must think he's a messy eater). We had a wonderful day together and I even got to take Andrew on a Mommy date to see the new Chipmunks movie! Merry Christmas everyone!




Carter trying to pull the tree down!
Definitely staged for Mommy and her constant picture taking!
Ignore the pasty white face please, I just love when I can get in a picture with my boys.

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Carter is cracking me up hanging out in that bumbo watching Andrew. They are too cute in their matching pjs. That batcave thingee is cool. Glad Beau is not looking over my shoulder right now:)