Monday, December 14, 2009

Work Crew!

I went to Nashville this weekend to see my best friend, Dee-Dee, who now lives in Louisiana. She came in town with her new baby, Lane for a few days, so I left the kids with Chad and headed there! She and several other friends who worked with us in Nashville met for lunch at City Limits (one of my favorites where we used to go for lunch). I love hanging out with my girlfriends and catching up, it reminds me that I'm not just a Mommy (even thought I talked about my kids the entire time!!) My friend Pamela brought her new baby, beau and he is the sweetest chubby thing, and smiley like Carter, made me miss home for about a second!!



1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Awwww! I just now saw these! I am so glad we got a group shot - good idea! You are always so organized and together. It was so nice to get to see each other, even if it was for just a little while. Makes me sooo excited to be moving back to Tennessee!