Monday, December 14, 2009

Rock City Lights

I had a babysitter come watch Carter Friday night so Chad and I could take Andrew on a special trip! We never get alone time with our firstborn and we wanted to do something special just for him! First we went to Chik Fil A for dinner then off to Rock City to see the lights and Santa! We all had such a great time and I just love that it got to be all about Andrew. He's so fun and easy now so it was really enjoyable getting to stay out late and watch him have fun. Christmas through a 3 year old's eyes is pretty magical and amazing to watch. I can't wait to have both my boys running around excited for Christmas!




What's Christmas without a Spider man face painting!



2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

We did the Rock City Xmas three years ago when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Parker. We had a great time but we got stuck in that very narrow crevasse you have to walk through at the beginning because some woman fainted at the very end of it and we had to literally step over her and the EM crew to get past. I was also a little freaked out crossing over that bridge by the falls. I kept thinking Garrett was going to flip over the edge. We did the incline railway the next day which was a hoot! We discuss that trip every year when we hang our Incline Railway Xmas ornament on the tree!

Dee-Dee said...

His face looks AWESOME!!! Beau would have LOVED that!